At the end of every year, we produce two reports describing the activity that has taken place during the year.
The Annual Review is a short graphical document produced for our members and other stakeholders. The Report & Audited Financial Statements is the more detailed statutory document.
The Reports tell our stakeholders:
- about the work of Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust
- where our money comes from
- how we spent our money in the past year
- our strategy for meeting our charitable purposes
- significant activities we undertook as part of this strategy
- details of what the Trust achieved in carrying out these activities
Copies of both reports are available for download below.